Wednesday, 16 January 2013

I'm moving to Wordpress {please visit}

Okay, it's time to bite the bullet and just do it...

I've moved to a self hosted, Wordpress site.

It hasn't been easy as I've chosen the frugal, DIY option. 

Keeping in mind I still have a healthy fear of power tools and Google+... I'm sure there will be a few glitches.

If you like home renovation, amateur DIY and an odd sense of humour, please join me over at my new digs.

xx Sarah


  1. Hi Sarah. Good luck with the move!
    I moved to WP 2 weeks ago, and I hated it, I felt very disconnected being there. I ended up switching back to Blogger, but brought my domain name with me, lol

  2. I subscribe to your blog through my email. Will it change automatically? Or will I have to do something?

    1. Hi! Well I'm a total blogging/rss dweeb but you would need to go to my new site and subscribe to its feed
      I hope you do :)


Hearing from you makes my day. Comments make a bloggers world go 'round and 'round so thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hi!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...