Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!

 

I cannot believe it's New Years Eve already... says every person around the globe, even those sneaky cheats who are Pinning Valentines day craft already!

Normally this is a single, ageing gals social Mecca, 

Their catnip...

An excuse to let their hair down, shave their legs...moisturise.

Get all crazy and with it like that.
 
Well in a deliberate effort to remain single and thwart any attempts to mingle, meet and greet and enjoy company other than my own...I'm staying home.
 
Watching a cheap Itunes download, eating Chinese and feeling anxious about my decision to buy my own domain and change this blog to Wordpress.
 
I'll keep you posted.
 
In the meantime, New Years resolutions abound...
 
What are yours.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect way to spend New Year's Eve. I hate NYE parties- we were invited to one, but we declined. Staying home, too. LOL
    Happy New Year, all the best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to spend the night! :) Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year my dear!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stayed in, too, but at my cousin's house. We just vegged, watched movies, attempted a 1,000 piece puzzle (that will remain unfinished). I hear wonderful things about Wordpress and panic over the idea of messing it up, but prefer to spend money on DIY rather than have someone else do it. Let me know how it goes and vice versa if I do it. Resolutions circle around health and finances ... enough said! HappyNew Year, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes my day. Comments make a bloggers world go 'round and 'round so thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hi!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...