Saturday, 6 October 2012

And The Award Goes To...

The day I started blogging, I braced myself for a mean, negative or critical comment.

Kinda like bracing myself for hair frizz in summer...

With a healthy amount of realism.
 

It's going to happen

It can't be personal because they don't know me, it might hurt a bit but then so does Blogger spell check...hello Google, please add Blog, Pinterest and DIY to your dictionary...

I decided I would be the mature party and delete the comment, move on, wish them well and keep on going.

Well, let me tell you I'm cranky!


I'm not sure I feel good about doing this...but I'm gonna

There is a lady in blog land that has decided she dislikes my blog.  The first mean comment hurt but got it out of the road...I moved on.  The second mean comment felt mean...I moved on. 

We are onto number three.

The funny thing is the lady signs off as Anonymous but doesn't realise she is commenting under her blog name...which also links to her real name.

Lovely lady, I will not comment on your cleaning regime planner, organisational skills, menu planning and cute animals made from dryer lint...

Instead I hope next time you stop by with your insightful comments and observations you can accept this award, print it, and frame it!


(I cannot find the original source for this anywhere, originally found on Pinterest)
 

I anticpate your reply... and yes I now follow your blog ;)

12 comments:

  1. You go girl!! I LOVE that! I've only been following you for a short time but can't imagine anyone having anything negative to say! Sheesh! Some people, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! Did you draw that? You are so clever, I love your spin on things. Sorry to hear you had some crappy comments, I'm sure the person is just projecting her unhappiness out into the world and some of it landed on you. I think you're amazing, and by the way the new turquoise door looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherri, I wish I thought of it/drew it. Suprise Suprise found it on Pinterest and cannot for the life of me find the original source, so frustrating! Thank you for you kind comments, made my day :)

      Delete
  3. Love that word picture having had the pleasure of stepping on a lego a time or two...too bad some people are like "Anonymous". Glad they're in the minority!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, I've been so lucky to find people that get my sense of humour/dodgy DIY ;) Thank you for all your lovely comments and support!

      Delete
  4. LOL I have to say, the reason I follow your blog isn't to nitpick, but to enjoy your sense of humour! I love the way you write. Keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zefi, will do, thank you for all your lovely supportive comments, so appreciated! How is Tassie, please tell me it's dreadful so I don't feel jelouse ;)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the chuckle this morning! I wish Legos on a few select people also. Visiting from Hometalk!
    Signed,
    Anonymous Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well lovely anonymous fans are allowed! Such a good saying, how can you realy feel mean when it's only a child's toy?? ;)

      Delete
  6. Lol, thanks for the chuckle. I think you have a great sense of humor and love your blog! Don't let the negative comments stop you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Loving blogging and 99.99% positive, lovely comments, can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes my day. Comments make a bloggers world go 'round and 'round so thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hi!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...